Monday, August 6, 2012

people called it as LOVE

10:17 AM Posted by Kaki Rima No comments
People called it as love, but i called it as DAMN LOVE!

The stupid things that i always do is that keeping my feeling down. -,-
I am falling in love with him since a long time but i cant tell him.
Damn!
Why not? i dunno!
There are many reasons that show up suddenly when he is with me, somewhere, somehow..
He almost tells everything about the girls with me,
He tells about something i dont want 2 know,
He shares his feeling freely..

And i?
Just act like there is NOTHING IS GOING ON in me.
-,-"

Why love someone looks harder when we are growing up?
Why there are many rules to express our feeling?

Why we cant ignore "people opinion" freely? just think that this is all about you and me?
Love doesn't choose he's a bad or a good man..
Because there is no difference about them..
The different just show in the sensitivity of their humanity to other people, so why we must judging?
 

0 comments: